Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I joined this Pintrest and I... (more of my Artwork)

"pinned" some of my art which is here and there. It came to me that I have not shared this on my own site. Uhm...
Watercolor on Canvas board 24"
Watercolor on 140lb paper
Watercolor on 140lb paper
Watercolor on 140lb paper
Watercolor on 140lb paper
This is a few of them. I have a series of Snow people I'm working on which is very fun. I do have acrylic and love to paint with it also, for some reason I can't seem to get to them to post yet. I love to do florals as well. Anything outside, I'm trying my hand at some native and grassland. It's very pretty. I love green. I love trees. I think I love it more because I can't get out as much? NO, I just have always loved it, now I just miss it. Now this is really making the old bones hurt. Good night. Smiles!



No comments: