Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bar Cookie

Bar Cookie

Preheat Oven 375 F.

Yellow or White Cake mix
1/4 c white granulated sugar
1/4 c water
1/4 c margarine (1/2 stick - do not use butter)
2 eggs
1/2 c choc chips, cinnamon chips (is what I prefer or toffee bits), mini m&m's, etc.

Grease the bottom of a 9 x 13 cake pan. Bake for 28 - 32 minutes.

I have been using the new "Whipped Vanilla Icing" and it works very well and sets up on the bar great for serving. The original recipe did not call for icing and I have just recently tried this with the cinnamon chips. What a hit! I had to make a second batch right away!

Happy baking! J-
I have had a dreadful time to upload a photo. So I don't think there's going to be one for this batch but the next ones are coming soon. I'll try to remember to post those. I'm going to try some white chocolate chips and add nutmeg and cinnamon. Sounds yummy to me.





No comments: